Páginas

terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

Give Your Heart A Break

Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
The day I first met youYou told me you never fall in loveBut now that I get youI know fear is what it really wasNow here we are, so closeYet so far, haven't I pass the testWhen will you realizeBaby I'm not like the rest
Don't wanna break your heartI wanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to waitSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh yeah, yeah
On Sunday, you went home aloneThere were tears in your eyesI called your cell phone, my loveBut you did not replyThe world is ours if we want itWe can take it, if you just take my handThere's no turning back nowBaby, try to understand
Don't wanna break your heartI wanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to waitSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakThere's just so much you can take, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh yeah, yeah
When your lips are on my lipsThen our heart beat as oneBut you slip out of my fingertipsEverytime you run
Don't wanna break your heartI wanna give your heart a breakI know you're scared it's wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere's just one life to liveAnd there's no time to wait, to waitSo let me give your heart a break
'Cause you've been hurt beforeI can see it in your eyesYou try to smile it awaySome things you can't disguiseI don't wanna break your heartBaby I can ease the ache, the acheSo let me give your heart a break, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakThere's just so much you can take, give your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break, your heart a breakOh yeah, yeah
The day I first met youYou told me you never fall in love
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Você não poderá por nos comentários linguagens inapropriadas ou falar mal desse blog. Se não gosta, não visite!